Due to the pandemic of
Covid-19, visits will be carried
out by appointment via the
reservations module or by
phone. 3 individuals or 2 couples
Thank you for your understanding.
- On 06/05/2017
I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring ...
- Harpsichord Recital by Irina Danšina the September 16, 2007 at 18:00
- Program of European Heritage Days 2008: Visits and Harp Recital
- 21 mars 2009, Baroque Concert
- 04/04/09, Exhibition
- Création of the Association Les Amis du Pavillon Henri II
- Cello Duet
- Costume Ball at the 450th anniversary of the death of Henri II
- Dictation / Picnic on the occasion of the 470th anniversary of the Ordinance of Villers-Cotterets
- Piano Recital by Robert Millardet as part of European Heritage Days
- Painting Exhibition by Olivier Legrand
- Lyric Concert: Cello, Harpsichord and Soprano
- Lauren Faure, author, composer, performer
- Duo Isaiade : 3 harps, 1violin
- The Houses of Valois
- Charles Albert Demoustier, extraordinary member of Villers-Cotterets
- The Ball 2010
- 18/09/10, Classic Concert
- 16/10/10, Preview
- 02/10/10, Conference
- 21/11/10, Classic Concert
- Exhibition of works by Annie Lalonde
- Conference "Romanticism, a key to contemporary art?"
- Piano recital Sandrine Coquard
- Symposium "The Orleans in Villers-Cotterets"
- Conference on Crew Menier
- Charity Concert Quartet Archinto
- The Ball 2011
- Evening concerts of July 14 at the Château de Villers-Helon
- Concert Duet Giuliani, Heritage Days
- Conference "The religion of the first Mexican before the Conquest"
- Concert Quartet Ruggieri